Key West Ford

SERVICE: (604) 239-7833
PARTS: (604) 239-7834
GENERAL (604) 239-5181
SALES: (604) 239-7832
Sales
Buying my first car
I visited key west to look at a used truck. Peter was very nice and fixed any problems with the truck so it would be safe and reliable for me, as well as suggested I contact him with any questions and concerns. I would definitely go back because of how nice and reasonable the staff were.
Sales
Pleasant experience with sales staff.
Buying a new (or near-new) vehicle can be a stressful experience. However, salesman Robert Klaus was very helpful and treated me fairly. They offered me a very reasonable amount for my trade-in and the financing and insurance arrangements were seamless. The vehicle was detailed and was ready to be driven home in less than an hour. I would recommend Key West to a family member or a friend.
Sales
Great service
4.85
Great dealership and sales person. Friendly, knowledgeable and not aggressive in the sale at all. Financing was a breeze too. Definitely recommend this place for a purchase
Sales
Best service
I bought my car at key west ford in New Westminster. Thank you Carrie and Megan in finance helping me out. If I have any issues there always there to help me out.. I get my answer same day. There always keep in mind. These wonderful ladies treat me and my dog like family. Thank you for everything and I always will come back.????
Sales
Great service Great Experience!
My experience at Key West ford was great, the sales team were very knowledgeable and helpful. Id like to extend an extra thank you to Megan Fraser, she definately went above and beyond and made my experience that much better, she took care of all paper work, made sure my car was cleaned and fueled and provided me with an insurance rep right on the spot so i could drive away in my new car that day. Thanks again Megan
Sales
2019 Ford Mustang 201A Package
4.85
I bought the car before Christmas 2018. Peter helped me through the super easy and smooth process which was then passed on to Michelle, who did the rest of the transaction. I was very excited to have such car because of comfort, style, and the speed. Not to forget the loud engine as if there’s a war on the road when driving a mustang. I don’t have to elaborate into specifics but I love the car. After the transaction, Peter guided me through the technology, seats and modes of driving. Also, he didn’t promise me anything but before the day of purchase, I asked Peter some favours. One of them is the “key west ford” logo on the rear of the vehicle that I didn’t want to have. Overall, I’m very satisfied with the customer service that Peter provided. Sadly, I lost the car due to an accident which I’m not at fault. I only had the car for less than 7 months but moving on, I look forward on talking to Peter for another brand new mustang!
Sales
So helpful! Erick was fantastic.
Erick at Key West Ford was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy at all, showed us all the options we wanted and ended up with an even better car than we expected. Double thumbs up.
Sales
Very impressed
I bought a f450 from Ben this past week. Ben and his team went above and beyond my expectations. There was zero pressure and they worked hard to meet my needs. I highly recommend them!
Sales
Leave it to me.
We like to browse without being pursued, first point given to Jag Dhillon for simply saying, hello I am Jag, is there anything i can help you with. We like space when i shop, and Jag picked up pretty quick, how our personalities worked, and let us come to him with questions on our terms. The end result, we bought a car from him, he was most helpful in answering questions, as well as sharing knowledge.. i would definitely recommend buying a car from Jag Dhillon at Key West Ford. Our, new to us, preowned mini cooper roadster was a great deal, and i feel like the care we got was authentic. Great job!
Buy A New Vehicle at Key West Ford Buy A Used Vehicle at Key West Ford Pre Approved
ford news key west new westminster vancouver bc
Latest Ford News For Vancouver And New Westminster B.C. Drivers

Watch As The Ford Super Duty Tows A Helicopter

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 29, 2014 at 07:07AM by Lee Byard)

Drivers expect much from the Ford Super Duty - and rightfully so.

This is a powerhouse pickup. It features a 6.2 L V8 engine, which delivers 440 HP and 860 lbs of torque. Its steel frame adapts to any terrain, utilizing an i-beam suspension system to plow through rocks and rubble. An extended cab design, along with Turbo support, ensures effortless hauling; and advanced safety systems protect both drivers and their cargo.

Still aren’t convinced? Check out this video of the new Ford Super Duty to see how it tows a helicopter.

The 2015 Ford Super Duty blends strength, speed and durability. It’s the ultimate option for drivers who work hard and play harder.

Contact Key West Ford to learn more about this model, as well as to schedule a test-drive.

Ford has already proven itself to be a master of gasoline and diesel. Now it’s entering the electric arena, transforming its Ford Focus into a lithium-ion powerhouse.

The 2015 Ford Focus Electric - which is a modified version of the 2014 model - was recently revealed at the New York Auto Show. There drivers discovered a battery-operated car, with a regenerative braking system and independent strut suspension ensuring a smooth and safe ride. Intelligent Access technology, coupled with a 110 MPG estimation and a convenient charge system, promised an innovative option for the future.

Want to see more? Check out this promotional video of the 2015 Focus Electric!

Contact Key West Ford to learn more about the Focus Electric, as well as to schedule a test-drive in one of our many available Focus models.

Ford Offers Driving School For Fiesta And Focus Owners

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 27, 2014 at 05:39AM by Lee Byard)

The Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus dominate the sales charts. These are the hottest hatchbacks, delivering steady power and total comfort.

They’re also the star pupils at Ford’s latest racing academy.

Travel to Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. There you’ll find a 511 acre track, filled with straightaways, karting circuits and red-rock backroads. This facility serves as Ford’s testing ground, offering some of the world’s most grueling off-road conditions.

It’s also home to the Octane Academy, a program dedicated to Fiesta and Focus owners. These individuals can immerse themselves in the track’s extreme endurance training, mastering hydraulics, reversals, slalom spins and more. It’s an intense - and exhilarating - series of courses, meant to prove what these hatchbacks can do and how even inexperienced drivers can take advantage of them.

Watch as one student sails through the AutoCross Course below!

Key West Ford hopes some of its customers can visit the Miller Motorsports Park. Send us your photos and videos! We want to see your racing debut!

Watch Driver Reactions To The 2014 Ford Focus

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 07:08AM by Lee Byard)

The 2014 Ford Focus blends power and precision. Its turbocharged engine is surpassed only by its EcoBoost-assisted fuel economy. Its sport-tuned suspension is matched only by its vectoring control system. Every spec is carefully balanced, allowing drivers to experience speed, strength and responsiveness.

Don’t believe us? Check out the video below, watching former Ford critics fall for the Focus.

The 2014 Focus is winning fans every quarter. Contact Key West Ford to find out why. Schedule a test-drive today and experience the ultimate hatchback ride.

Man Transforms Ford Explorer Into ‘Jurassic Park’ Van

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 07:03AM by Lee Byard)

ford explorer dealer bcThe Velociraptors were the stars of the 1993 classic Jurassic Park. One Ford driver, however, decided to bring attention to an important secondary player: the tour vehicle.

A Ford owner (name currently unreleased) devoted two years to transforming his beloved 1993 Explorer into the iconic Jurassic Park van. Every detail - from the custom exterior paint to the centralized computer console to the precariously balanced water cups - was replicated, and the result is now Hollywood-worthy.

Click here to see the entire process!

Key West Ford admires creativity, which is why we can’t get enough of this Explorer story. Contact us to learn more about this vehicle, as well as to schedule a test-drive in other Ford models.

ford escort for sale bcIn 2003 Ford retired its popular Escort. This car was once the reigning king of the road, generating exceptional sales in the United States, Canada and beyond. Its reliable mechanics and superior comfort made it a favorite of families and professionals alike; and an expansion into wagon and sport utility models ensured long-lasting appeal.

The Escort was eventually phased out, however, to accommodate Ford’s newer options. The Focus and the Fusion were its successors and they soon conquered the market, rendering other compacts unnecessary.

The Escort hasn’t been forgotten, though. It’s instead been redesigned.

Key West Ford is happy to announce that a 2016 Escort is on the way. This striking option will feature a 1.5 liter engine, Variable Camshaft technology and a high-strength steel frame. It will blend extreme power with undeniable style, offering an extending wheelbase and inverted grille. Signature technology, such as the Device Dock and an advanced airbag restraint system, will also be available.

This Escort is destined to be a must-have model for all drivers - and, while it may debut in China, Key West Ford is certain that it will eventually arrive in North America.

Click here to read more.

Contact Key West Ford to schedule an Escort test-drive.

Ford Introduces Burnout Button On 2015 Mustang

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 05:42AM by Lee Byard)

Want to experience the thrill of drag-racing? Need to see bursts of smoke and carbon?

Ford is betting that you do - which is why the new 2015 Mustang will feature a burnout feature, the Line Lock.

This exclusive Ford option first secures the front brakes with hydraulic precision, keeping them stationary. It then directs the rear wheels to spin. This generates high tension, creating signature racing smoke and a stellar engine noise. It also serves as a superior tire warmer, ensuring that the grips maintain traction. Take on every track with ease!

Watch below as Ford engineers demonstrate how the Line Lock feature works.

Contact Key West Ford to learn more about the 2015 Mustang.

Watch As Ford Engineers Build The Transit Skyliner

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 21, 2014 at 10:39AM by Lee Byard)

Ford is steering toward the luxury market.

With the upcoming release of the Skyliner - a transformed Transit Connect that blends a 2.5 liter Duratec engine with a Creston entertainment system, offering access to satellite television, media servers, Focal surround sound and more - the company is destined to redefine people-carriers.

Watch below as the Skyliner is carefully assembled by Ford engineers.

The Skyliner is the next generation of utility vehicles. Contact Key West Ford to learn more about this model, as well as to schedule a test drive in our current Transits.

Key West Ford Wants To Know Your Favorite Mustang-Inspired Song

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 20, 2014 at 07:37AM by Lee Byard)

2015 ford mustang dealer bcFor fifty years the Ford Mustang has inspired drivers. Its exceptional engineering and turbocharged speeds have made it a favorite on the track, the open road... and even on the radio.

This pony-car been the source of some truly memorable tunes. Key West Ford now wants to know your favorites!

Is it Wilson Pickett’s iconic Mustang Sally? Is it the Beach Boys' irrepressible Fun, Fun, Fun? Or is it even Vanilla Ice’s catchy Rollin’ In My 5.0? Tell us which song gets you moving!

Send all submissions to our Facebook page. We can’t wait to hear what you’ve been listening to.

Contact Key West Ford to learn more about the Mustang, as well as to schedule a test drive.

Send Birthday Wishes To The Ford Mustang With Virtual Card

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 19, 2014 at 10:22AM by Lee Byard)

2015 ford mustang dealer bcThe Ford Mustang is fifty years old - and it looks better than ever!

With the release of the 2015 Mustang (which features a 5.0 liter V8, direct injection system and twin-scroll turbocharger) Ford has once again proven itself to be the premier pony-car producer. For five decades it’s led the racing market.

That deserves a reward.

Ford has created a virtual birthday card for drivers across the world to sign. Send a shout-out to the latest Mustang - as well as to past favorites, like the 1965 Shelby GT 350 or the 1987 5.0 - and congratulate Ford on achieving fifty years of greatness.

Be sure to also share your birthday wishes with Key West Ford. We’d love to see what you’ve written!

Click here to sign the card and join in the celebration!