Whether on your daily commute or your annual summer road trip, you need a vehicle that can keep you safely connected to the office, family and friends.
That vehicle is the 2016 Ford Edge. It comes equipped with voice-activated SYNC, so that you can keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
This smart technology features:
• Hands-free calling, which lets you make calls with a simple push of a button along with the sound of your voice
• Automatic phone book download, which transfers the names and numbers from your smartphone
• Voice-activated music commands, which lets you say what music you want to listen to whether it’s on the in-vehicle sound system or on your smartphone
• SYNC AppLink, which lets you control compatible mobile apps with your voice
• 911 Assist, which allows you to connect your smartphone to call 911 in an accident
And, if that’s not enough, consider upgrading the SYNC 3 – Ford’s latest voice-activated technology, which offers:
• An all-new colour touch screen that displays phone, audio and navigation functions
• High-speed performance, meaning you’ll experience quick reactions to your commands
• Enhanced voice recognition
• Easy destination entry, which makes navigation even easier
• Siri seamless integration for iPhone users
• Automatic updates over wi-fi, so you are always up-to-date with the latest software
Want to check out the connectivity features of the 2016 Edge yourself? If so, contact us at Key West Ford in New Westminster, B.C. to book your test drive today. You can also pre-shop our used inventory by clicking here.