The Ford Fiesta ST may be small in size, but its trophy cabinet is certainly the opposite. In its North American debut year alone, the 2014 Fiesta ST racked up 22 impressive awards, proving that big is not always better.
And, according to Ford, it’s the most-awarded performance subcompact that the automaker has ever made! But, really, we aren’t surprised, as the Fiesta ST is certainly one hot hatch, offering the perfect balance of driving enjoyment, high-tech features and affordability.
Here’s a look inside the 2014 Fiesta ST’s trophy cabinet:
• Automobile Magazine, 2014 All-Star
• Top Gear (U.K.), Car of the Year
• Echappement (France), Sports Car of the Year
• Auto Express (U.K.), Best Hot Hatch
• Scottish Car of the Year, Best Hot Hatch
• Car (Spain), Top 11 Sports Cars
• Sunday Times (U.K.), No. 1 Hot Hatch
• Autocar (U.K.), Best Value Driver’s Car
• Car and Driver, 10 Best
• Gear Patrol, GP100 Top Gear
• Popular Mechanics, 2014 Automotive Excellence Award for Handling
• Esquire Magazine, Small Car of the Year
• Culture Map – Houston, Hot Compact of the Year
• Autobytel, 2014 Compact Car of the Year
• MotorWeek, Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Subcompact Car
• Hagerty, 2014 Hagerty Hot List
• About.com, Best New Cars of 2014
• China Auto Pictorial, Performance Car of the Year
• Top Gear (China), Best Performance Car in 2013
• National Business Review, Sports Car of the Year 2013
• U.K. Car of the Year, Best Performance Car
• kbb. com, 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 of 2014
Along with industry accolades and awards, drivers are also fond of the Fiesta ST, choosing it over other expensive import brands that can’t compete with the value, features and performance capabilities of the Ford model.
You really can have it all in a Fiesta ST! But, the only way to see for yourself is to book a test drive at Key West Ford, where we offer an extensive range of preowned cars in our used inventory, including the Fiesta ST.
For more information, please give us a call or drop by our dealership at 301 Stewardson Way in New Westminster, B.C. to go for a spin.