The Ford Fiesta ST made its North American debut in the summer of 2013, after a successful 8-year run in Europe. Right away, the 2014 model was well-received by rally car enthusiasts and industry watchers alike, making the Fiesta ST one of the most-awarded performance subcompacts that Ford ever made.
In fact, within its few short months on the North American consumer market, the Fiesta ST racked up a huge stack of international awards, recognizing the vehicle for its great performance, handling, style and value.
• Automobile Magazine, 2014 All-Star
• Top Gear (U.K.), Car of the Year
• Echappement (France), Sports Car of the Year
• Auto Express (U.K.), Best Hot Hatch
• Scottish Car of the Year, Best Hot Hatch
• Car (Spain), Top 11 Sports Cars
• Sunday Times (U.K.), No. 1 Hot Hatch
• Autocar (U.K.), Best Value Driver’s Car
• Car and Driver, 10 Best
• Gear Patrol, GP100 Top Gear
• Popular Mechanics, 2014 Automotive Excellence Award for Handling
• Esquire Magazine, Small Car of the Year
• Culture Map – Houston, Hot Compact of the Year
• Autobytel, 2014 Compact Car of the Year
• MotorWeek, Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Subcompact Car
• About.com, Best New Cars of 2014
• China Auto Pictorial, Performance Car of the Year
• Top Gear (China), Best Performance Car in 2013
• National Business Review, Sports Car of the Year 2013
• U.K. Car of the Year, Best Performance Car
• kbb.com, 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 of 2014
With this many awards, it’s safe to say that Ford had to invest in a much larger trophy case!
And, today, the accolades continue to roll in for this sporty subcompact. Drivers just can’t get enough of the Fiesta ST’s precision sport-tuned suspension, improved braking system, six-speed manual transmission and wildly efficient EcoBoost engine, which still manages to pack some serious punch under the hood.
To see what we mean, please visit our dealership in New Westminster, B.C. to take a Fiesta ST for a spin! Our preowned sales lot is always bringing in quality used vehicles with some of the best prices in the Lower Mainland.
Come and see what we have in store for you!