I got a good deal on my Elantra gt hatchback. Jag was super nice and showed me everything about the cars I liked. Got a good car on my budget. Also all the staff were super nice. I highly recommend key west ford.
Went in looking for my first car, came out with an awesome deal today. Peter took the time and effort to help me out to make sure I got the car that I wanted. Michelle did a great job with the financing of the vehicle. Both of you two did an amazing job and I thank you for you help today!
Easy going, not pushy and personable
Allan was great! He knew that my wife and I were interested in purchasing a Pre owned vehicle and was instrumental in helping us find what we were looking for. He listened to our needs, instead of telling us what we wanted to hear. He was personable and friendly. We never felt pressured into purchasing something that didn’t fit our needs. I would highly recommend Allen to anyone who is looking for a great experience during a car search. His knowledge is second to none and his attitude is great!
Bought my first car today with, Jeff Upton. He answered all my questions and helped me find the perfect SUV. Michael Nokes was also there helping Jeff out and explaining what to look for in a used car and the pros and cons that come with it. Great to deal with, very friendly and kind,
Michelle and Nick helped me with financing and they were great, and patient with me. Answered all my questions and concerns with detail. Loved them, so kind and so friendly.
I couldn't have asked for a better experience with my first major purchase!
Jag was super help full and well knowable of the cars
he did great job to explain everything and at the end help to set up Bluetooth and navigation system I am really thankful to Jag for this experience
Great service and for sure will come back afin
Great sales and communication
I bought a used 2016 mustang gt just recently from Lino. He was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions. I also spoke in great length with Michael Nokes the sales manager. He was easy to get along with and a general overall nice guy. I would definitely recommend key west ford to anyone looking for a brand new or used ford. Lino didn’t pressure me into buying that first day I arrived. You will feel comfortable dealing with him and Michael nokes.
Excellent service and follow through
We were window shopping for a new vehicle in the near future. Tom showed us exactly what we wanted and made the deal happen today. We are exceptionally happy with his service and would recommend friends and family go see him at Key West Ford!
Very helpful, knowledgeable staff that made it easy to decide on a vehicle. We are happy with the experience and would definitely recommend this dealership.
Change is a good thing
Best attention to my needs & very respectful 😊
Jag and the team are very hospitable. They all made me feel as tho’ I was their guest. I was lucky that they had exactly what I needed in the lot and I was given the best deal I could have hoped for. Thank you, Jag !
(Posted on Jan 2, 2016 at 06:00AM by Michelle Bogle)
The 2015 Ford F-150 took the pickup segment by storm for its many groundbreaking technological features and its high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy design. The truck is a true testament to the manufacturer’s Built Ford Tough mantra and their ongoing commitment to world-class innovation and engineering.
Yet, under its tough exterior and rugged interior are a number of special touches designed with the F-150 driver in mind. They include:
1. Grooves in tailgate handle: Offers easy one hand operation to open and close.
2. Large box step: Provides more surface area for a full-sized work boot.
3. Hard buttons on keypad: Offers improved visibility and tactile feedback when wearing heavy work gloves.
4. Sculpted, finger relief inside door handle: Provides better door control and grip in extreme, windy conditions.
5. Beltline armrest on front doors: Accommodates most arms with the window up for added driving comfort.
6. Four-spoke steering wheel: Allows for a comfortable grip on the lower portion of the steering wheel.
7. Steering wheel feel: Finger indents on the back side of the steering wheel offer better maneuverability and control.
8. Clustered buttons: Lighting, radio, towing and other controls are grouped together by type for ease of use.
9. MyView productivity screen customization: Allows drivers to sort and organize their top seven favourite gauges to suit their preferences.
10. Entertainment information exclusively in center stack: Allows the instrument panel cluster behind the steering wheel to remain exclusively for vehicle information.
You can learn more about these fine details by watching this video with Carl Diehl, Human Factors Engineer from Ford Motor Company:
Don’t all of these amazing features make you want to get behind the wheel of an F-150? Well, you can! At Key West Ford, we have a number of quality used F-150s in our inventory, awaiting your next test driving experience.
Contact us today to learn more about the dynamic performance, superior power and special touches that only this truck offers!