Thank you For giving me a great deal on this used vehicle. In addition, all of the staff was very polite and well mannered. Dealership worth looking at!
Jag answered for every question I asked, was polite and really helped in choosing the right options. Thanks to him and the rest of the staff of Key West Ford I can finally enjoy a new truck.
Jag was extremely helpful and worked hard to get us the car we wanted for the budget we had. He was flexible and didn’t pressure us to buy. We had a great experience at the dealership and appreciated the honesty. Next time we need a car we will be back!
Excellent sales customer service experience
Lino Corcuera is very helpful and kind. This is the second time Lino help us to find a car that suitable for my family. We always received an excellent sales customer service from Lino. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for Lino and Nicholas Terezakis is very accommodating and kind too.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would! Excellence all around. Informative, friendly and accommodating. Thank you Allan and the Key West team!
Great service in new suv in 3 dys from trade in
Highly recommend Key West Ford as your next trip to getting a new /used vehicle, fast efficient and very helpfull , Thanks personnally to Jag, Ivan,Michelle and Nicholas I will be back for future service to KEY WEST FORD 10/10 :-)
Best car buying experience I’ve had
We just purchased a new F350 from Key West Ford, I’ve bought a lot of vehicles in the past and they were by far the best dealership I’ve dealt with. Our salesman Pete Olson went out of his way to make the experience hassle free. Can’t say enough. Thanks Pete, Wes, Gurj and Kelvin. Job well done.
Quick and easy
We purchased an 07 Navigator Through Jag Dhillon.
Dealing with Jag was a pleasure and he hepled us get a great deal on our vehicle.
I will definetly recommend Jag and Keywest to all my friends and family.
Easiest transition into a new vehicle ever!!
Allan made the experience seamless. Was friendly and very efficient. Kept the process moving smoothly when dealing with the financial department and the insurance department. Will definitely be recommending Key West Ford and Allan to any friends I know who are looking to get themselves into a new vehicle.
Thank you team Key West Ford
(Posted on Feb 9, 2018 at 07:40AM by Michelle Bogle)
Buying your first set of wheels is an unforgettable experience and an important milestone in your life. But, it can also feel overwhelming with budgets to keep in mind and endless websites to pour over as you compare pricing and specs.
Don't feel discouraged! At Key West Ford, we are here to help. As the Lower Mainland's premier dealer of preowned vehicles, we streamline your car shopping experience by offering the largest selection in one lot.
But, before you visit our dealership to go for test drives, we have some homework for you first. Here are some tips:
1. Decide what type of vehicle best suits your needs and lifestyle and weed out the options that don't. Do you need a fuel-efficient compact car to get you to school and back, or something more robust?
2. Know how much you can afford, so you aren't overwhelmed with expensive car payments. Remember, you'll have to account for regular maintenance and gas costs too.
3. Research what makes and models are best for you. At Key West Ford, we carry used vehicles in all brands - not just Ford - including popular marquees like Dodge, Chevy, Kia, Honda, and more.
4. Know what features you can't live without and those that you can. There's no sense in paying for expensive add-ons if you won't benefit from them.
5. Create a list of your must-have vehicles to test drive, then contact our dealership to book an appointment. It's always smart to bring along a friend or family member to help you make an informed decision.