When it comes to buying a preowned car, reliability is important.
Fortunately, for used car buyers, J.D. Power released its 28th annual Vehicle Dependability Study earlier this year.
This study examines the reliability of 2014 model year cars over the past 12 months, thus giving a glimpse into the types of problems these three-year-old cars are likely to experience.
Through this analysis, they’ve compiled a list of the best used vehicles across all classes.
Here’s a look at their top 18 picks:
1. Small Car: 2014 Chevrolet Sonic
2. Compact Car: 2014 Toyota Prius
3. Midsize Car: 2014 Toyota Camry
4. Large Car: 2014 Toyota Avalon
5. Minivan: 2014 Toyota Sienna
6. Midsize Pickup Truck: 2014 Honda Ridgeline
7. Large Light Duty Pickup Truck: 2014 Ford F-150
8. Large Heavy Duty Pickup Truck: 2014 Chevrolet Silverado HD
9. Compact Premium Car: 2014 Lexus ES
10. Midsize Premium Car: 2014 Lexus GS
11. Midsize Sporty Car: 2014 Chevrolet Camaro
12. Small SUV: 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
13. Compact SUV: 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
14. Midsize SUV: 2014 Toyota Venza
15. Large SUV: 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
16. Compact Premium SUV: 2014 Mercedes GLK
17. Midsize Premium SUV: 2014 Lexus RX
18. Compact Multi-Purpose Vehicle: 2014 Toyota Prius V
To learn more about any of these used 2014 model year vehicles, contact us at Key West Ford in New Westminster, B.C. We proudly carry all makes and models (not just Ford), offering you the best preowned selection in one lot.
Most importantly, all used vehicles at our dealership are put through a full mechanical and safety inspection and come with our Buy with Confidence Program, which includes a no charge six-month warranty*, Carproof report and full vehicle disclosure, and a 30-day/2000 km exchange policy**! How’s that for peace of mind?
Stop in and visit us today!
* No charge six-month warranty is only applicable if Factory Powertrain Warranty has expired.
** 30-day/2000 km exchange policy begins from date of vehicle purchase.