Picking the right preowned commercial van for your business may sound like a snap, but it can be harder than you think. Unlike passenger vehicles, there isn’t a huge selection in the commercial van segment to choose from and many models look similar on paper.
That’s why it’s best to experience them in person and to schedule a test drive in your top picks, so that you can find the right commercial van to suit your business and its needs.
To help you narrow down your search, here is a list from Good Car, Bad Car showing the top 12 best-selling 2016 model year commercial vans in Canada, based on units sold:
1. Ford Transit: 10,204 units sold
2. GMC Savana: 7012 units sold
3. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: 4677 units sold
4. Chevrolet Express: 4164 units sold
5. Ford E-Series: 3478 units sold
6. Ford Transit Connect: 2799 units sold
7. Ram ProMaster: 2553 units sold
8. Ram ProMaster City: 1804 units sold
9. Nissan NV200: 1651 units sold
10. Mercedes-Benz Metris: 1242 units sold
11. Chevrolet City Express: 636 units sold
12. Nissan NV: 515 units sold
At Key West Ford, we’re partial to the Transit and it appears that the rest of Canada is as well! Not only does it provide professional tradespeople and fleet customers with innovative configurations, but versatility too. The Transit is available in passenger van and wagon versions in three lengths, three heights and two wheelbases. It also offers dual sliding doors on medium- and high-roof van models for added convenience.
• Standard 3.7 L Ti-VCT V6 with 275 horsepower, 260 lb.-ft. torque
• Available 3.5 L EcoBoost V6 with 310 horsepower,400 lb.-ft. torque
• Available 3.2 LPower Stroke turbo diesel I-5 with 185 horsepower, 350 lb.-ft. torque
It’s certainly a must-see commercial vehicle! To book your test drive in a preowned 2016 Ford Transit, please contact our dealership today.