Jag answered for every question I asked, was polite and really helped in choosing the right options. Thanks to him and the rest of the staff of Key West Ford I can finally enjoy a new truck.
Jag was extremely helpful and worked hard to get us the car we wanted for the budget we had. He was flexible and didn’t pressure us to buy. We had a great experience at the dealership and appreciated the honesty. Next time we need a car we will be back!
Excellent sales customer service experience
Lino Corcuera is very helpful and kind. This is the second time Lino help us to find a car that suitable for my family. We always received an excellent sales customer service from Lino. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for Lino and Nicholas Terezakis is very accommodating and kind too.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would! Excellence all around. Informative, friendly and accommodating. Thank you Allan and the Key West team!
Great service in new suv in 3 dys from trade in
Highly recommend Key West Ford as your next trip to getting a new /used vehicle, fast efficient and very helpfull , Thanks personnally to Jag, Ivan,Michelle and Nicholas I will be back for future service to KEY WEST FORD 10/10 :-)
Best car buying experience I’ve had
We just purchased a new F350 from Key West Ford, I’ve bought a lot of vehicles in the past and they were by far the best dealership I’ve dealt with. Our salesman Pete Olson went out of his way to make the experience hassle free. Can’t say enough. Thanks Pete, Wes, Gurj and Kelvin. Job well done.
Quick and easy
We purchased an 07 Navigator Through Jag Dhillon.
Dealing with Jag was a pleasure and he hepled us get a great deal on our vehicle.
I will definetly recommend Jag and Keywest to all my friends and family.
Easiest transition into a new vehicle ever!!
Allan made the experience seamless. Was friendly and very efficient. Kept the process moving smoothly when dealing with the financial department and the insurance department. Will definitely be recommending Key West Ford and Allan to any friends I know who are looking to get themselves into a new vehicle.
Thank you team Key West Ford
Staff was helpful and patient with us in the decision making process. We are very satisfied with our new vehicle and appreciated the hassle-free buying experience.
(Posted on Apr 16, 2018 at 05:59PM by Michelle Bogle)
There is something magical about springtime in the Lower Mainland – maybe it’s the warmer temperatures or the flora and fauna waking up from their winter slumber? After being cooped up inside, it feels good to get outside, enjoy the fresh air and be active again. You might even have the itch to give your vehicle some TLC.
If so, grab your bucket and chamois and follow these spring cleaning tip for your Ford:
1. Use dedicated car care products for your vehicle, so you don’t damage the surfaces on your Ford. Common household products can be too harsh and can harm paint finishes.
2. Using a car-washing mitt, give the exterior of your vehicle a good scrub, followed by a chamois for drying, and an overall wax.
4. Use an auto glass cleaner to polish the interior and exterior windows and mirrors throughout your vehicle. Stay away from ammonia-based products, as they can dry out the materials used in the cabin.
5. Give your carpets a deep cleaning with a vacuum. If stains or grime have settled into the fibres, use a soft-bristled brush and auto carpet cleaner to make them look new again.
6. Treat leather upholstery using the right cleaner and conditioners or a mild fabric cleaner to spot-treat cloth upholstery.
7. Wipe down all surfaces throughout the vehicle, such as the dash, door handles, steering wheel and shifter, using the appropriate car care cleaners.
In one afternoon, you can restore your ride with some elbow grease, the right tools and a bit of know-how. To learn more about springtime maintenance for your Ford, contact our dealership in New Westminster, B.C. to speak with a Service Advisor.