Jag was super help full and well knowable of the cars
he did great job to explain everything and at the end help to set up Bluetooth and navigation system I am really thankful to Jag for this experience
Great service and for sure will come back afin
Great sales and communication
I bought a used 2016 mustang gt just recently from Lino. He was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions. I also spoke in great length with Michael Nokes the sales manager. He was easy to get along with and a general overall nice guy. I would definitely recommend key west ford to anyone looking for a brand new or used ford. Lino didn’t pressure me into buying that first day I arrived. You will feel comfortable dealing with him and Michael nokes.
Excellent service and follow through
We were window shopping for a new vehicle in the near future. Tom showed us exactly what we wanted and made the deal happen today. We are exceptionally happy with his service and would recommend friends and family go see him at Key West Ford!
Very helpful, knowledgeable staff that made it easy to decide on a vehicle. We are happy with the experience and would definitely recommend this dealership.
Change is a good thing
Best attention to my needs & very respectful 😊
Jag and the team are very hospitable. They all made me feel as tho’ I was their guest. I was lucky that they had exactly what I needed in the lot and I was given the best deal I could have hoped for. Thank you, Jag !
We went to the dealership and found a car we liked, our dealer was Jag Dhillon and he sold me an amazing car and we were able to negotiate a good price. Would recommend
Got a great 2018 F150
Very happy to deal with Jag. Got a new F150 at a great deal and he was able to close the deal within minutes. The truck was courtesy detailed and he made sure I had no questions before I left the dealership.
Would deal with the dealership again in the future.
Fantastic deal and service on purchasing used vehicle
I was looking for good quality used car for my daughter who is attending University. Found car that she liked in excellent condition at Key West Ford dealership in New Westminster. Received fantastic deal from Jag who followed through with a minor servicing item before delivery. Jag was courteous to our family and pleasure to deal with. We appreciated keeping us apprised of detail and items through follow up.
Great and friendly dealership of which I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a car to purchase.
Was a nice day a good deal and will go back in the near for another good deal!
Had a nice follow up and much liked.
Murray and Judy foley
(Posted on Apr 16, 2018 at 05:59PM by Michelle Bogle)
There is something magical about springtime in the Lower Mainland – maybe it’s the warmer temperatures or the flora and fauna waking up from their winter slumber? After being cooped up inside, it feels good to get outside, enjoy the fresh air and be active again. You might even have the itch to give your vehicle some TLC.
If so, grab your bucket and chamois and follow these spring cleaning tip for your Ford:
1. Use dedicated car care products for your vehicle, so you don’t damage the surfaces on your Ford. Common household products can be too harsh and can harm paint finishes.
2. Using a car-washing mitt, give the exterior of your vehicle a good scrub, followed by a chamois for drying, and an overall wax.
4. Use an auto glass cleaner to polish the interior and exterior windows and mirrors throughout your vehicle. Stay away from ammonia-based products, as they can dry out the materials used in the cabin.
5. Give your carpets a deep cleaning with a vacuum. If stains or grime have settled into the fibres, use a soft-bristled brush and auto carpet cleaner to make them look new again.
6. Treat leather upholstery using the right cleaner and conditioners or a mild fabric cleaner to spot-treat cloth upholstery.
7. Wipe down all surfaces throughout the vehicle, such as the dash, door handles, steering wheel and shifter, using the appropriate car care cleaners.
In one afternoon, you can restore your ride with some elbow grease, the right tools and a bit of know-how. To learn more about springtime maintenance for your Ford, contact our dealership in New Westminster, B.C. to speak with a Service Advisor.