Key West Ford

SERVICE: (604) 239-7833
PARTS: (604) 239-7834
GENERAL (604) 239-5181
SALES: (604) 239-7832
Sales
Buying my first car
I visited key west to look at a used truck. Peter was very nice and fixed any problems with the truck so it would be safe and reliable for me, as well as suggested I contact him with any questions and concerns. I would definitely go back because of how nice and reasonable the staff were.
Sales
Pleasant experience with sales staff.
Buying a new (or near-new) vehicle can be a stressful experience. However, salesman Robert Klaus was very helpful and treated me fairly. They offered me a very reasonable amount for my trade-in and the financing and insurance arrangements were seamless. The vehicle was detailed and was ready to be driven home in less than an hour. I would recommend Key West to a family member or a friend.
Sales
Great service
4.85
Great dealership and sales person. Friendly, knowledgeable and not aggressive in the sale at all. Financing was a breeze too. Definitely recommend this place for a purchase
Sales
Best service
I bought my car at key west ford in New Westminster. Thank you Carrie and Megan in finance helping me out. If I have any issues there always there to help me out.. I get my answer same day. There always keep in mind. These wonderful ladies treat me and my dog like family. Thank you for everything and I always will come back.????
Sales
Great service Great Experience!
My experience at Key West ford was great, the sales team were very knowledgeable and helpful. Id like to extend an extra thank you to Megan Fraser, she definately went above and beyond and made my experience that much better, she took care of all paper work, made sure my car was cleaned and fueled and provided me with an insurance rep right on the spot so i could drive away in my new car that day. Thanks again Megan
Sales
2019 Ford Mustang 201A Package
4.85
I bought the car before Christmas 2018. Peter helped me through the super easy and smooth process which was then passed on to Michelle, who did the rest of the transaction. I was very excited to have such car because of comfort, style, and the speed. Not to forget the loud engine as if there’s a war on the road when driving a mustang. I don’t have to elaborate into specifics but I love the car. After the transaction, Peter guided me through the technology, seats and modes of driving. Also, he didn’t promise me anything but before the day of purchase, I asked Peter some favours. One of them is the “key west ford” logo on the rear of the vehicle that I didn’t want to have. Overall, I’m very satisfied with the customer service that Peter provided. Sadly, I lost the car due to an accident which I’m not at fault. I only had the car for less than 7 months but moving on, I look forward on talking to Peter for another brand new mustang!
Sales
So helpful! Erick was fantastic.
Erick at Key West Ford was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy at all, showed us all the options we wanted and ended up with an even better car than we expected. Double thumbs up.
Sales
Very impressed
I bought a f450 from Ben this past week. Ben and his team went above and beyond my expectations. There was zero pressure and they worked hard to meet my needs. I highly recommend them!
Sales
Leave it to me.
We like to browse without being pursued, first point given to Jag Dhillon for simply saying, hello I am Jag, is there anything i can help you with. We like space when i shop, and Jag picked up pretty quick, how our personalities worked, and let us come to him with questions on our terms. The end result, we bought a car from him, he was most helpful in answering questions, as well as sharing knowledge.. i would definitely recommend buying a car from Jag Dhillon at Key West Ford. Our, new to us, preowned mini cooper roadster was a great deal, and i feel like the care we got was authentic. Great job!
Buy A New Vehicle at Key West Ford Buy A Used Vehicle at Key West Ford Pre Approved
ford news key west new westminster vancouver bc
Latest Ford News For Vancouver And New Westminster B.C. Drivers

Ford Mustang Gets The Pinball Treatment

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 19, 2014 at 10:05AM by Lee Byard)

mustang pinball machine for sale bcStern Pinball understands nostalgia. Since 1946 it’s led the world in electronic manufacturing and design, creating some of the most iconic games to ever fill arcades. It’s a company built on the principles of fun and flashing lights - which makes it an ideal partner for Ford.

Stern Pinball has launched a new machine: the 50 Years. This limited edition option highlights the Ford Mustang, allowing players to slide into the driver’s seat and race through five decades. Its multiple modes (which include drag, drift and rally) ensure unique experiences, and the blend of pony-car artwork and a blistering soundtrack will bring out the road-warrior in everyone.

The 50 Years pinball machine celebrates the Mustang’s enduring appeal. Stern’s exceptional craftsmanship mimics the aluminum finishes and bold colors; and narration from professional racing legend Tanner Foust helps to guide players through the car’s automotive history.

This is the ultimate game for driving fans.

Click here to learn more about Stern’s Mustang machine.

Contact Key West Ford to schedule a Mustang test-drive.

Watch As 1964 Ford GT40 Sells For $7 Million

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 17, 2014 at 07:23AM by Lee Byard)

It’s going, going, gone!

A rare 1964 GT40 was recently showcased at the Mecum Auction House. Crowds gathered to marvel at this extraordinary vehicle, which was originally commissioned to defeat racing giant Ferrari on the track and earned countless awards at Le Mans, Daytona and beyond. This Ford prototype was in pristine condition - and its price tag reflected that!

Watch as the GT40 earns a staggering $7 million, with bidders warring for its Shelby V8 engine, Webber carburetor, Girling brakes and more!

The GT40 represents an achievement in racing history. Key West Ford wishes we could have been there to see it shine.

Ford To Release Limited Edition 2015 Mustangs

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 17, 2014 at 07:17AM by Lee Byard)

limited edition mustang for sale bc canadaNo car better embodies the power of Ford than the Mustang. For fifty years it has dominated the market, achieving high speeds on and off the track.

To celebrate this Ford is now creating a special promotion for drivers: the release of 1,964 limited edition 2015 Mustangs. These cars - with their chrome detailing, faux back-caps and vintage-inspired grilles - will pay homage to the original pony-car. Their old-school blue and white colors will pair perfectly with their manual transmissions (standard is also available for those who prefer it). Expect a sleek and sophisticated option for the open road.

Photos of this limited edition vehicle have not yet been released. Critics expect them to arrive shortly, however, since production is to begin next Spring.

Contact Key West Ford to learn more about the limited edition Mustang, as well as to schedule a test-drive in our current options.

Ford Considering Aluminum Expeditions and Explorers

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 15, 2014 at 11:13AM by Lee Byard)

ford explorer dealer bcFord has forever redefined the automotive market. Each year brings new innovations and engineering. 2015 should be no exception.

Driver-favorite AutoBlog has just reported that Ford is considering launching an aluminum SUV line, with the Explorer and the Expedition serving as its flagships. This decision follows the arrival of the redesigned F150, which recently had its steel body replaced with lighter, more economical materials.

Aluminum SUVs would help Ford transform the manufacturing world, promoting better mileage and increased power by reducing overall weight. Early estimates for the Explorer and Expedition suggest 800 pound decreases, and this will help both vehicles perform more efficiently.

Key West Ford is excited for this development and can’t wait to see the new models!

Contact us to learn more about the Explorer and the Expedition, as well as to schedule a test drive.

Ford Prepares 2015 Mustang For Empire State Building Stunt

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 15, 2014 at 11:01AM by Lee Byard)

On March 25 Key West Ford announced a spectacular promotion: the 2015 Mustang would be placed upon the Empire State Building, celebrating the car’s 50th anniversary in style.

The time has finally arrived!

Watch below as Ford engineers explain how they’ll take the 2015 Mustang from the assembly line to the top of New York.

If any New Westminster drivers are heading to The Big Apple between April 16 and April 17, Key West Ford encourages them to spare a few moments and visit the Empire State Building. We’d love to see photos of this unique promotional event!

Contact Key West Ford to learn more about the 2015 Mustang. Ask us also about scheduling a test-drive.

The Ford GT Celebrates Its Tenth Anniversary

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 13, 2014 at 09:41AM by Lee Byard)

Ten years ago Ford stunned the racing market with its GT. This concept car - with its friction-stir welding, aluminum framing and 550 HP capabilities - sped to the top of the charts, leaving all competitors behind.

Not much has changed.

The GT remains the premier racer, boasting exceptional speeds and precise handling; and in celebration of its tenth birthday Ford has released a promotional video to show why this car still impresses.

The GT has earned its place in automotive history. Key West Ford can’t wait to see what the next ten years will bring.

ford transit skyliner dealer bcThe Ford Transit is among the market’s most adaptable vehicles. Its superior fuel economy and powerful engine makes it an easy choice for work or play.

A new model, however, will upgrade this people-carrier to a luxury van. Key West Ford happily introduces the Skyliner.

The Skyliner is, as Ford proclaims, 487 cubic feet of perfection. Its striking interior is defined by plush seating, motorized tables, a 52-inch dropdown television screen, extendable footrests and even a Focal Utopia sound system. This vehicle combines the practicality of the Transit with European sophistication. The result is nothing less than extraordinary.

The Skyliner is not yet in production. Positive response to the concept model, however, should ensure a speedy assembly.

To learn more about the Skyliner click here.

Contact Key West Ford to schedule a Transit test drive.

Ford Focus Named World’s Best Selling Car

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 10, 2014 at 10:16AM by Lee Byard)

ford focus dealer bc2013 was a record-breaking year for Ford.

The much-celebrated Focus - with its direct-injection engine, torque vectoring control and 252 HP capabilities - topped the global charts, with 1,097,618 total units sold. This generated an 8.1% increase from 2012, when the Focus was yet again the number one producer.

The reason for this massive market surge is credited to China, where this sedan is proving extremely popular. Approximately two models per minute are sold there, and this number is expected to increase by the end of 2014.

The Ford Focus reigns supreme in North America and beyond. To read a full examination of its sales click here.

Contact Key West Ford to schedule a test-drive in the Focus today.

Watch As The 2014 Ford F-150 Endures Extreme Test Conditions

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 10, 2014 at 10:04AM by Lee Byard)

Spring has arrived and Ford F-150 owners are taking full advantage, spending their days in the great outdoors and along the backroads. They trust in EcoBoost technology and long-spindle suspension to conquer any terrain; and they know that their aluminum-enhanced chassis have been carefully tested.

They’re not wrong - because Ford has just released a series of videos to show the rigorous process every F-150 must go through before it’s approved. Watch a few of the challenges below!

The Ford F-150 has been the reigning pick-up in North America for over three decades. These videos prove why.

Visit Key West Ford to learn more about the F-150 and to schedule a test drive.

Ford Releases S-Max Vignale Photos

Tags:
(Posted on Apr 8, 2014 at 07:22AM by Lee Byard)

ford s-max vignale dealer bcDrivers craving an alternative to expensive Sport Activity Vehicles will soon be celebrating - because Ford has released images for their S-Max Vignale, a concept car intended to rival top-spec luxury brands.

The Vignale, an upgraded version of the soon to be released 2014 S-Max, will boast signature Ford styling. Alloy wheels, aluminum trim, bespoke leather and a vintage-inspired front grille will create a sleek SAV option.

This will combine, of course, with exceptional engineering. A 2.0 liter Ecoboost engine will ensure top fuel efficiency. New PowerShift technology will provide seamless transmission changes, and subframe suspension will create a seamless ride. This, coupled with seven-passenger seating, should make a splash on the sales chart.

To see photos of the Ford S-Max Vignale click here.

To learn more about the S-Max and other upcoming vehicles contact Key West Ford.