Key West Ford

SERVICE: (604) 239-7833
PARTS: (604) 239-7834
GENERAL (604) 239-5181
SALES: (604) 239-7832
Sales
Buying my first car
I visited key west to look at a used truck. Peter was very nice and fixed any problems with the truck so it would be safe and reliable for me, as well as suggested I contact him with any questions and concerns. I would definitely go back because of how nice and reasonable the staff were.
Sales
Pleasant experience with sales staff.
Buying a new (or near-new) vehicle can be a stressful experience. However, salesman Robert Klaus was very helpful and treated me fairly. They offered me a very reasonable amount for my trade-in and the financing and insurance arrangements were seamless. The vehicle was detailed and was ready to be driven home in less than an hour. I would recommend Key West to a family member or a friend.
Sales
Great service
4.85
Great dealership and sales person. Friendly, knowledgeable and not aggressive in the sale at all. Financing was a breeze too. Definitely recommend this place for a purchase
Sales
Best service
I bought my car at key west ford in New Westminster. Thank you Carrie and Megan in finance helping me out. If I have any issues there always there to help me out.. I get my answer same day. There always keep in mind. These wonderful ladies treat me and my dog like family. Thank you for everything and I always will come back.????
Sales
Great service Great Experience!
My experience at Key West ford was great, the sales team were very knowledgeable and helpful. Id like to extend an extra thank you to Megan Fraser, she definately went above and beyond and made my experience that much better, she took care of all paper work, made sure my car was cleaned and fueled and provided me with an insurance rep right on the spot so i could drive away in my new car that day. Thanks again Megan
Sales
2019 Ford Mustang 201A Package
4.85
I bought the car before Christmas 2018. Peter helped me through the super easy and smooth process which was then passed on to Michelle, who did the rest of the transaction. I was very excited to have such car because of comfort, style, and the speed. Not to forget the loud engine as if there’s a war on the road when driving a mustang. I don’t have to elaborate into specifics but I love the car. After the transaction, Peter guided me through the technology, seats and modes of driving. Also, he didn’t promise me anything but before the day of purchase, I asked Peter some favours. One of them is the “key west ford” logo on the rear of the vehicle that I didn’t want to have. Overall, I’m very satisfied with the customer service that Peter provided. Sadly, I lost the car due to an accident which I’m not at fault. I only had the car for less than 7 months but moving on, I look forward on talking to Peter for another brand new mustang!
Sales
So helpful! Erick was fantastic.
Erick at Key West Ford was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy at all, showed us all the options we wanted and ended up with an even better car than we expected. Double thumbs up.
Sales
Very impressed
I bought a f450 from Ben this past week. Ben and his team went above and beyond my expectations. There was zero pressure and they worked hard to meet my needs. I highly recommend them!
Sales
Leave it to me.
We like to browse without being pursued, first point given to Jag Dhillon for simply saying, hello I am Jag, is there anything i can help you with. We like space when i shop, and Jag picked up pretty quick, how our personalities worked, and let us come to him with questions on our terms. The end result, we bought a car from him, he was most helpful in answering questions, as well as sharing knowledge.. i would definitely recommend buying a car from Jag Dhillon at Key West Ford. Our, new to us, preowned mini cooper roadster was a great deal, and i feel like the care we got was authentic. Great job!
Buy A New Vehicle at Key West Ford Buy A Used Vehicle at Key West Ford Pre Approved
ford news key west new westminster vancouver bc
Latest Ford News For Vancouver And New Westminster B.C. Drivers

What Is The Key West Ford Protection Package?

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 27, 2014 at 09:31AM by Lee Byard)

ford focus dealer bcYou take care of your car. Weekends have been lovingly spent washing away dust, repairing scratches and following the manufacturer's checklist. This isn’t just a source of transportation. It’s instead a crucial part of your life, with many memories embedded in the tires.

Key West Ford understands how you feel, which is why we suggest purchasing a Protection Package.

A Protection Package, simply explained, is a way to increase your vehicle’s overall quality and appearance. It creates a comprehensive barrier against the elements (such as wind, rain and sunlight) that prove most damaging, and it helps to ensure that both the interior and exterior remain in top-condition.

This is achieved through:

Permanent Shine Solutions
Fabric Protection
Undercoating
Rust Protection

These treatments combine to seal your car against the world and extend its model-span.

And what could be better than that?

To learn more about the Protection Package contact Key West Ford.

Visit Key West Ford For Summer Brake Maintenance

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 26, 2014 at 12:24PM by Lee Byard)

car brake repair bcSummer promises warm days and open road explorations.

It also promises weakened brakes, with temperature changes causing an increase of corrosion and a decrease of fluid. This can prove dangerous, which is why you should visit Key West Ford for a comprehensive inspection.

This is the perfect time to conduct a brake inspection. Let our Service Department show you how. We’ll check for signs of fraying belts and unaligned structures. We’ll observe fluid levels, and we’ll verify the condition of all padding. This multi-point check-up will ensure that your vehicle is properly maintained.

And that allows you to better enjoy your summer.

Contact Key West Ford for all service and repair needs. Ask us about current promotions or installation specials as well.

Visit Key West Ford For All Detailing Needs

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 25, 2014 at 09:52AM by Lee Byard)

car cleaning new westminsterHad enough of the dirt and dust? Tired of all the grit and grime?

Let Key West Ford transform your car from summer mess to summer chic!

Visit our Detailing Department, where courteous staffers will offer you comprehensive cleaning services. Choose from a variety of options - including the Bronze, Silver or Gold packages - and experience a top-to-bottom shine with:

Hand-washes
Rim cleanses
Tire dressings
Interior vacuuming
Interior shampooing
Full polish
Ozone treatments
... and more!

Key West Ford offers exceptional detailing for every driver. Contact us today to learn more!

Ford Shares Thoughts On Female Frontier

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 25, 2014 at 09:46AM by Lee Byard)

The world is changing and women’s roles within it are changing as well.

Ford recently addressed this in their ‘Future of the Female Frontier’ panel, offering support for increased educational, professional and social opportunities for women. Want to learn more? Check out this video.

Ford isn’t merely the creator of the Mustang, the Focus, the F-150 and other popular vehicles. It’s instead a progressive company, encouraging once ignored demographics to succeed. The ‘Future of the Female Frontier’ is just one of the automaker's many projects aimed toward greater social awareness and change.

Key West Ford Adds New Images To Legion National Gallery!

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 25, 2014 at 09:39AM by Lee Byard)

2014 legion nationals bcThe 2014 Legion Nationals are over but Key West Ford is still celebrating!

We’ve recently added more images to our gallery for the Youth Track and Field Championships. Stop by the Splash Page to find images of this year’s athletes!

See precise discus throws. Marvel at seemingly impossible long jumps. Discover dizzying pole vault heights, and be impressed by every javelin throw. We’ve got pictures of them all!

Key West Ford was proud to participate in the 2014 Legion Nationals. We hope that all of our customers will enjoy these event images - and may even be inspired to visit next year’s games!

To learn more about the Legion Nationals visit the official social page: Yo.ca.

To learn more about our role in the event contact Key West Ford.

Ford Mustang Nail Polish Revs Up Cosmetic Sales

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 25, 2014 at 09:31AM by Lee Byard)

opi mustang nail polishThe 2015 Ford Mustang isn’t just muscling past the track competition. It’s also powering up the cosmetics charts.

On July 1st legendary make-up brand OPI released a Mustang-inspired nail polish. Its bold coloring and smooth texture perfectly captured the pony-car’s signature style - and it’s also captured the attention of the North American market.

As of August 25th OPI’s “Pony Pack” has sold over four million units. The line - which includes titles like Race Red, Queen of the Road and 50 Years of Style - has become one of the most successful cosmetics options in the world, appealing to fashionistas and drivers alike.

Key West Ford isn’t surprised. The “Pony Pack” is, after all, linked to the 2015 Mustang. It was destined to rev up the charts.

To learn more about OPI’s polish click here.

To learn more about the Mustang contact Key West Ford.

Ford Falcons Raise $393,700 For Charity

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 25, 2014 at 09:24AM by Lee Byard)

ford falcon gtf dealer bcThe Ford Falcon has become a symbol of pure pony power. Its supercharged capacities have made it a favorite of North American and international audiences.

That popularity was recently applied to a worthy cause - because two Ford Falcon GT-Fs raised over $300,000 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

On August 25th the first (001) and last (500) Falcon GT-F were auctioned off in support of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. The cars - which feature V8 engines, 335kw capabilities and manual transmissions - are limited editions, and this helped to bolster their success within the bidding circuit.

Drivers from across the world tried to win these sleek pony-cars. Two finally succeeded, with the 001 model earning $157,600 and the 500 model earning a staggering $236,100!

All proceeds will benefit the National Cancer Foundation.

To learn more about the auction click here.

To learn more about the Ford Falcon contact Key West Ford.

Come To Key West Ford For The Employee Pricing Event

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 23, 2014 at 09:22AM by Lee Byard)

ford employee pricing event bcAugust is soon to end but the Employee Pricing event will continue.

Visit Key West Ford to experience amazing savings throughout the lot. The 2014 Employee Pricing event - which began on July 1st and lasts until September 30th - offers discounts for all on-site vehicles, including the Focus, Fusion and Expedition. It allows New Westminster drivers to pay what our staffers pay.

And that ensures a better buying experience.

Don’t forget about our ongoing Scratch Off game as well. Scratch cards will be presented to customers who participate in this promotion, with one hiding a prize of $2,500.00!

Reduced vehicle prices and extra cash? This is the event of the year!

Contact Key West Ford to learn more about employee pricing.

Visit Key West Ford For All Part Replacements

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 23, 2014 at 09:13AM by Lee Byard)

car parts new westminster bcDid you have a little too much fun this summer: skidding along back-roads, hurrying down hills, spinning through the dust and dirt? Those outdoor adventures wrecked your car.

Let Key West Ford take care of that. Visit our Parts Department!

Key West Ford’s Parts Department provides a comprehensive collection of OEM options. We identify problems and offer solutions, leading you through both the purchase and installation processes. Every broken belt, gnarled grill and hamstrung high-flow will be fixed!

To learn more about the Parts Department click here. Be sure to check out our ROUSH options as well for specialty orders, and don’t hesitate to request a specific part. We’re always willing to find what you need.

A little seasonal fun can do some major damage. Let Key West Ford provide relief. Contact our Parts Department today!

2015 Mustang RTR To Arrive In January

Tags:
(Posted on Aug 23, 2014 at 09:03AM by Lee Byard)

2015 mustang rtr dealer bcKey West Ford recently released renderings of the 2015 Mustang RTR. Now we have even better news: this pony-car has received an arrival date!

In January 2015 the Mustang RTR will roll into several North American lots. This vehicle - which will feature a 2.3 EcoBoost engine or a 5.0 V8 engine, as well as rear-spoiler design and an upgraded suspension - will become the showpiece of many dealerships.

Key West Ford hopes we’re among the lucky few who receives one.

Full specs for the 2015 Mustang RTR have not yet been announced. We suspect that they will make their first appearance at the 2014 SEMA event, where fans of the Ready-To-Rock line gather en-masse. Key West Ford will be sure to keep a close eye on this model and report any notable news.

To learn more about the Mustang RTR contact Key West Ford.